Women’s “Get Golf Ready” Program
The objective is to deliver a consistent experience at a reasonable and attractive price to women golfers where they will learn and develop the knowledge and skill sets of the game as well as transition to on-going playing opportunities.
A women’s only player development program that has three main goals:
- Bring new golfers into the game in a comfortable, pressure free environment which teaches them everything they need to know in order to feel comfortable both around the clubhouse and while transitioning on to the golf course.
- Provide a vehicle to bring former golfers back into the game while introducing them to other players and groups they can play on the course with.
- Develop the skill sets of current golfers needed for lowering scores and deriving more enjoyment from the game.
Note: All classes will conclude with some quality time spent on the golf course with your PGA Instructors.
When students complete the Women’s Get Golf Ready” experience, they will:
- Have the basic skills and foundation to play the game
- Know how to keep score
- Know what to do after arriving at the golf course
- Understand the benefits and uses of proper equipment
- Know the importance of playing “ready golf”
- Understand the proper usage of golf carts
- Remember and utilize safety tips
- Understand the various markings used on the golf course
- Have an appreciation for and understand the rules and etiquette of the game
- Understand and be able to use the basic mechanics of putting, chipping, pitching, and the full swing
Week 1… Putting (reading greens/distance control)
Week 2… Chipping (distance control using different clubs)
Week 3… Pitching/Full Swing (Distance & Height Control)
Week 4… On-Course Play/Rules & Etiquette
Thursday Classes 6:30-7:30pm
$120 Per Series – 4 Total Hours of Instruction
Class Size: Minimum 4 & Maximum 8 per instructor
Sessions: Six Monthly Series – April through September
(Sessions run 4 weeks of each month)
May 3, 10, 17, 24
May 4, 11, 18, 25
6:00 – 7:00pm
June 8, 15, 22, 29
6:30 – 7:300pm
July 6, 13, 20, 27
6:30 – 7:30pm
August 3, 10, 17, 24
September 7, 14, 21, 28
6:30 – 7:30pm
Book Your NKY Golf Instruction or Fitting Today